David Arquette

50,000+ interests on Nov 18, 2018

David Arquette Is a Wrestler Now, and a 'Death Match' Left Him Brutalized  IndieWire
3 weeks ago
If you think there are no second acts in American life, just look to David Arquette. The actor, best known for his role in the “Scream Franchise” has made a name for himself in recent months as a professional wrestler traversing the independent circuit ...

Show More

Photos of David Arquette

Videos about David Arquette

News about David Arquette

David Arquette Says 'Ready to Rumble' Co-Star Scott Caan Is Over Wrestling  The Blast - 3 weeks ago

David Arquette is not optimistic about a “Ready to Rumble” sequel ever going down, mostly because his co-star from the movie wants nothing to do with wrestling. Arquette sat down with Pro Wrestling Sheet's Ryan Satin to talk about his upcoming GCW ...

Show More

David Arquette enjoys unlikely return to the world of pro wrestling  ESPN - 3 weeks ago

The first time David Arquette learned how to wrestle, he was paid well to do it. The fourth-generation actor from the famous acting family was sent to learn basic wrestling skills while filming "Ready to Rumble," a 2000 movie centered on two crazed ...

Show More

David Arquette replacing Joey Ryan at LA Confidential  Figure Four Online (blog) - 3 weeks ago

Janela and Game Changer Wrestling announced today that Gage will now defend his GCW World Championship against actor and former WCW World Champion David Arquette at the event. Arquette made his return to professional wrestling earlier this year.

Show More

David Arquette 'I Love WWE' But It's Not Goal of My Wrestling Comeback  TMZ - 3 weeks ago

For most pro wrestlers, getting to the WWE is the ultimate career goal -- but David Arquette says that's NOT what's motivating his comeback at 47-years-old. "WWE's not the goal. I mean, I love WWE. I would love to do anything with them ever, but my ...

Show More

This RSS feed URL is deprecated - 3 weeks ago

This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news

Show More

David Arquette Names WWE Hall Of Famer Who's Had An Issue With His Return To Wrestling  Wrestling Inc. - 3 weeks ago

Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion David Arquette recently made his return to professional wrestling on the independent circuit. On the debut episode of The WINCLY, Arquette spoke to Wrestling Inc. managing editor Nick Hausman about his return, ...

Show More

When Will Don Callis Return To NJPW Commentary?, David Arquette In An Interesting Match, LIJ  Wrestling Inc. - 3 weeks ago

Above is the full Juice Robinson and Sami Callihan vs. EVIL and SANADA match at last year's NJPW World Tag League. Callihan and Robinson would win the match, but EVIL and SANADA would go on to win last year's tournament. This year's ...

Show More

David Arquette speaks on if he's wrestling to get into the WWE eventually  Sportskeeda - 3 weeks ago

Eighteen years ago, actor David Arquette won the WCW World Heavyweight championship in a moment that's still talked about today. Many wrestling fans and critics believe that this helped seal WCW's fate in professional wrestling. Eighteen years later ...

Show More

David Arquette Wants SCREAM 5 to Be a Tribute to Wes Craven  Dread Central - 3 weeks ago

If David Arquette has his druthers, though, Deputy Dewey will be back for another feature film installment of Wes Craven's seminal meta-horror franchise. Related Article: HALLOWEEN Beats SCREAM As Highest Grossing Slasher Film Ever. Craven directed ...

Show More

David Arquette Talks Ric Flair Defending Him In WCW  SEScoops - 3 weeks ago

David Arquette's wrestling career has been revived in 2018. According to the former WCW World Heavyweight Champion, his comeback is not a publicity stunt either. “It's too painful for that,” Arquette told ESPN recently. He also told the media outlet he ...

Show More

New Photos of David Arquette

Web Pages about David Arquette